Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day, Joshua!


Father's Day, much like Mother's Day, took on a whole new meaning for me and Joshua this year. After seeing our little 4lb bundle of joy on Friday, it is more real than ever that she is going to be here before we know it. The ultrasound technician even showed us that she had hair and we got to see her practice breathing.

If there is one thing that I know for sure, it is that Joshua is going to be a great Father.

I might just be the only lady out there that let her husband do the entire baby registry with very little feedback. In fact, I may be the only lady out there that has a husband that wanted to put together the baby registry! Ha! I love that he put together each item as each one arrived. I've heard horror stories about being 9 months pregnant and having to put all of the baby gear together and having a mental breakdown. I love that he wanted to be at the baby shower and wanted to go to ultrasounds and just generally supported me through the entire process of getting pregnant and being pregnant. This isn't to say that we haven't had our share of imperfect moments along the way, because we have. But, when I step back and look at the big picture, I am one lucky wife and Evelyn Rose is one very lucky little girl.

So Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. Happy Father's Day to his Dad, my Dad, the Papas (Mike and Scott) and to your Dad, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails