Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Shower for Evelyn Rose

A few weeks ago, we had our first party for Miss Evelyn Rose. We had a baby shower. Many of my closest friends and family pitched in to create a beautiful event. I'd like to send out a special thank you to my Best Girlfriend Erin, her step-daughters Emily and Olivia, my Mom, my Mother-in-law, my Aunt Sharon, my Cousin Virginia and my Brother-in-law Jody and Sister-in-law Meredith for helping pull everything together.

Here are a few pictures from my Sister-in-law Meredith of the festivities....










2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sara and best wishes for little Evelyn! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all your adventures through blog and everything! Thinking about you and hoping you are feeling great!!! Hugs! Kelly (Hancock) Coleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly. I'm actually feeling great. I tire a little more easily and am a little more swollen, but otherwise, things are pretty good. It is so nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails