Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Big Announcement: Baby Oehler is Due August 4, 2014

2014 is going to be a very special year for my little family. Joshua and I could not be happier than to announce that our first baby will be due at the very beginning of August. I am 12 weeks into the pregnancy and we can hardly believe that this is (finally) really happening.  Thankfully, pregnancy hasn't been too bad for me (yet). I get headaches occasionally and go to bed early almost every night because I'm incredibly tired, but even those symptoms seem to have subsided in the last week or so.  Let's all hope that the rest of this adventure is as easy-peasy as the first part. We hope to find out if it will be a boy or a girl next week - I had a blood test done today that should give us the answer. In the meantime, we are just thrilled and hope that you will share in our joy with us!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails