Thursday, February 7, 2013

Halo's anniversary

One year ago today, our hearts were broken over losing Honey. I went online and found a picture of Halo as a little puppy in a cast. I decided to go visit him just in case. It was love at first sight. He was much more grown than the picture posted. He no longer had a cast. He was so happy....just happy to be alive. I asked Joshua to come meet him on his lunch hour and it was an easy decision to take him home from the animal shelter. From that moment on, he mended my broken heart and has brought endless hours of joy and laughter to our lives. I love him! Happy First Anniversay, Halo Balo.

2 comments:

  1. Halo is adorable and looks so relaxed! What a great fit in his new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the most cuddly dog that I've ever owned. He is 55lbs of love. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails