Friday, November 30, 2012

Joshua's Home Improvements

Joshua has been hard at work around here. I wish that I could say that I am a big help too, but school and work have kept me quite busy this semester. In the meantime, he has been working on project after project. It is exciting to see the changes. Here are a few of the changes!



He planted a garden. And, we have a new dwarf lime tree.

He worked with an electrician to get some of our outlets updated.


He installed a garbage disposal.



He installed a dishwasher.

He installed a new thermostat.


He removed a dying gardenia bush and the bars from a a few windows - making it less like a prison and more like a home!

He made it so that our dryer vents the hot air into the garage.

He has been so busy. I feel so fortunate to have a husband who is so dedicated to making our home better. The dishwasher and garbage disposal have made my life about a million times easier. I had definitely gotten used to washing dishes by hand, but what I didn't realize is that I spent a lot of time and energy dreading doing the dishes. I immediately felt the burden lift from my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails