Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hong Kong Orchid Obsession


Yes, I'm obsessed. I love our two orchid trees. I can't get enough of them. They smell great. And they continue to bloom in full force. The other day, I found myself wishing that there was hammock under one of the trees. The next thing I knew I had talked myself into lying right down in the grass under that tree. It was so nice and cool watching the clouds pass over me.  When is the last time that you took time to just look at clouds? It had been awhile for me. Josh and Halo were a little confused as to what I might be doing. Halo thought for sure that I was trying to play. Joshua was worried that I had hurt myself. Nope, just wanted to look up at my favorite tree and enjoy the moment.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails