Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!

Life has been incredibly busy this Spring and I haven't had a spare moment to blog. I'm thankful on this holiday weekend for extra time. I finished my homework early and have been enjoying spending time with family, friends and my husband. Yay!


Today, I pulled out our wedding present from Jessica and David and attempted to decorate my first cake. It was quite the messy but fun experience. I am quite positive that this hobby might require more patience than I have. But, it was certainly fun giving it a try. Thanks Jess and David!!!


Mostly, we have been spending a lot of time outside...yardwork, lounging and dog walking. Marietta marveled at our Hong Kong Orchid trees yesterday when she came over for a barbecue. They provide endless amazement for me. So beautiful!!!


Halo continues to work on his manners. He is naughty from time to time. He especially enjoys torturing us by ripping things up in the backyard. As pictured above, he started to tear his bed apart when we chose to go to a family dinner on Friday night rather than walk him. Having said that, we HAVE seen a vast improvement over the past few months, but it takes a lot of time and patience. I take pride in the fact that everyone who meets him, loves him, and comments on what a good dog he will be once he is out of his puppy stage. I agree. He has such a fun-loving, happy-go-lucky personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails