Saturday, April 14, 2012

Book Signing in Scottsdale

 Erin, thanks for coming to my signing today. It was so fun to have you there. Love, Sara

Friends and family, you can come to book signings too and check out my book. I have one more signing in the Phoenix area and one in Billings. Also, feel free to share with your friends, co-workers and neighbors. I love to see familiar faces at a signing and I love even more when I get to introduce the people that I love the most to my favorite hobby, beading.

May 5 - 1pm-4pm
Bead Depot
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
2717 1st Ave North
Billings, MT 59101
May 12 - 12pm-3pm
Bead World
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
6068 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016

You can check my entire Events list on my website - www.SaraOJewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails