Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet Halo


We adopted a puppy today. He was formerly known as "Freeway", but I renamed him after the animal shelter where we found him - Halo. He is about 8 months old with the sweetest demeanor. He broke his front, right leg as a puppy. It never quite healed, so he favors that leg. He looks a lot like a male version of Honey. I struggled with whether we should get a dog that was similar to her or whether to try to get something completely different. In the end, I decided to not try to put rules on what could or could not be. When I saw Halo's picture on the adoption sight, I just knew that we had to meet him. So far, so good. He's been home for a few hours and thoroughly enjoyed a run around the yard. He is such a sweet and loving boy. I know that he will be a great family member for us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sara, I'm so happy for you and Josh!!! I think Honey sent you the message to fill your heart and make another puppy's dreams come true. Congrats on your new addition!

    I think "Halo" is also a tribute to Honey being your angel!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails