Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Year's Resolution - Busy Bees


I've been so busy that I've hardly had time to spend in our garden. I was pleased to spend a little time out there recently and to find lots and lots of bees who were busily buzzing about. Sometimes it is the little, simple things in life that make me smile. Joshua and I did a good deal of talking over the holidays about what we want this next year to be like. We both seemed to agree that we need to slow down and take it easy and not be busy bees all year long. My New Year's Resolution is to find more time to rest, relax and enjoy. Along the same train of thought, I'd like to get back to yoga full time. I need time to breathe, to refresh and to rejuvenate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails