Monday, November 7, 2011

The Office


Without the help of Josh's cousin Chris and his wife Sommer as well as his cousin Robert and my Mom, we never, ever could have gotten the office so far along before the wedding. It is actually painted now. It might need one more coat and it still needs molding, but it is so much closer than it has ever been before. It was truly a team operation with many hands at work. I think Robert sanded every surface. I am pretty sure that my Mom applied a lot of the paint. It looks so much nicer now. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this room finally. Remember when it looked like this....


 Look at it now....


A big thank you to Robert, Chris, Sommer and my Mom for the helping hands that made this room look a million times better in time for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails