Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gig Harbor, Washington Is Gorgeous


Today, I drove out to Gig Harbor, WA for a day with Artbeads. The drive was a treat. Maybe it is my Montana roots, but there is something so refreshing about rural America. This was definitely rural and I definitely loved it!


After my meeting, I took my time driving back to Tacoma. I am obsessed with the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. It is gorgeous. So much so, that I stopped at a park to get a better look (Titlow Beach Park). What you can't see in the pictures is that the bridge is a beautiful blue color. The park turned out to be great.








1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! I'm pretty sad I wasn't able to go with you. It would have been a really great Sara & Kristen trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails