Sunday, July 10, 2011

Onwards and upwards


Joshua has been worked on the office this week. He was able to get the walls and ceiling scraped down and now he is ready to coat the walls with a joint compound to remove the pock marks from where the glue tore out pieces of plaster. It is a big job! He tested out using stilts, but it didn't work out. I was terrified that he might break a leg. Those things were scary looking!



I don't think we've seen the floor in this room since we moved in. It was a nice sight to see it get sucked up by the shop vac. Woohoo! 


I've been doing a lot of recuperating, which for me includes: reading for fun, spending time with friends, cooking, cleaning, sleeping, planning the wedding and catching up on projects like scanning some of my Dad's pictures to share with family. Boring? Maybe, but it feels pretty terrific to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails