Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Wedding Dress Arrived!


I was thrilled when I came in the door from yoga to find a box containing my dress. YES! I'm sort of glad that I didn't know what the mailman was dropping off when I left for yoga because I'd never have been able to concentrate. It is so pretty and special. 

My history class finally ended last week and it could not have been soon enough. I was holding my breath to see my final grade. I had an 89.4% and was sure that my teacher would opt for a B. I am happy to report that he actually gave me an A. I have to say, I deserved it. I worked really hard in that class. I'm back to reading for fun. If you haven't read the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, I highly recommend it. I read all 3 books in a matter of days.

Ever since, I've been lost in wedding la-la land. Kristen finalized our wedding invite. I love it! And I am starting to collect all of the bits and pieces that will make up our wedding. I am finally feeling joyful again and excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails