Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF

Cross your fingers again. The place that my Mom wants went into foreclosure right when she placed her bid a few months ago. It was a short sale. We patiently waited for it to come on the market again as a foreclosure for sale. About 2 weeks ago, it popped up. She couldn't place her offer for 2 weeks, since it is considered an investment property for her. More waiting! Finally, on Monday of next week she can submit her offer again. YAY! We are really hoping that all of this patience will pay off.

Josh and I are completely and utterly exhausted and so looking forward to some down time this weekend. I hope to get out into the yard to enjoy some of our fresh, new blooms. In the meantime, I snapped a few shots this evening to share just how beautiful those blooms are.





These blooms on our vines are so interesting (bud above, bloom below).



I love the fresh new Hong Kong Orchid leaves. They are such a unique and beautiful shape.






These flowers are right outside the window that faces my beading table. Such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails