Monday, May 23, 2011

Meredith's Graduation from Prescott College


Josh and I spent Sunday in beautiful Prescott, AZ attending Meredith's graduation. Meredith is Josh's brother Jody's girlfriend. I can't say enough nice things about Meredith. So I will simplify and just say that she is an angel. 

The graduation was neat because each student had 2 minutes to speak. It was interesting to hear about the graduates' backgrounds, their gratitude for the degree and the school as well as where they will apply the degree in the future. I enjoy this style of graduation so much more than those that have a key note speaker. I received a lot of good reminders of why I am in school and just how important it is to persevere. 

Josh and Jody

All in all, it was a lovely day trip. Tomorrow I am off to Sonoma, CA to shoot some photos for the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails