Monday, May 2, 2011

Decompressing in Oklahoma City

The past two weekends were really tough. We didn't get a whole lot of down time, but we did take a break and have lunch downtown and walk around a little as well as check out the famous Stockyard City. Each time, I took photos, enjoyed being outside and generally tried to decompress. Here are some of our photos.

Myriad Botanical Gardens - totally wish I could have gone in!

Devon Energy Building - just being built

My love

Stormy sky

My Grandmother

Stockyard City


Cattlemen's Steak House - established in 1910




Langstons - established in 1923


Downtown at sunset



According to Joshua, this is the best steak that he's ever had. Both my Mom and I enjoyed ours as well. Yum!

Yes, we did actually try a fried twinkie. Yes, it is as good as it sounds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails