Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another year done and gone....


Today was probably one of the most low key birthdays that I've ever had, but considering the mass chaos that I've experienced over the past few weeks....really months, low key was just right. I had a few highlights to my day. One being that I finished my last jewelry design for the book. That is not to say that there is still not a whole lot of work to be done, but it does feel good to have that huge step done. I was also pleased to find out that I received straight A's for Spring semester. I felt certain that I had received a B in Macro Economics. Nope, an A! Yay. The third item is going to sound a little strange, but I got my car washed. I know this shouldn't be a highlight, but it was. It is one of those chores that I just can never seem to get done and it feels so much better when my car is cleaner than normal. Finally, Joshua took me to Roka Akor for dinner. Since he doesn't eat fish, it is a very rare treat for me to get to have sushi. Dinner was wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. As my honey says all the time "It's the little things in life." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's sounds just perfect! it is the little things in life that make the big picture. so happy you finished your last design and got sushi! w00t, happy birthday my friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails