Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simply Dentistry and Mountain View Family Physicians in Phoenix


Now that Joshua and I are settling into our new home in Arcadia and know that we'll be here for quite some time, Josh researched to find us a general family doctor, a dentist and a veterinarian. After Joshua's bout with pneumonia and his inability to make an appointment with his former doctor, we knew that we needed a more reliable option. I've never really settled into a long term doctor, dentist or vet. Honestly, I'm terrible at researching this type of thing. Thankfully, Joshua is a research genius and always seems to come up with the best product or service for our family.

I met with Doctor Mayy Deadrick a few weeks ago and immediately felt at ease. I can tell that she will be a wonderful family doctor. Best of all, Mountain View is home to several doctors so we should always be able to get in the same day or the day after we get sick.


Last week, I had my first appointment with Simply Dentistry. Doctor Tran and her dental hygienist were both really nice. Dr. Tran gave me my cleaning. I've never had the actual dentist give me my cleaning. I was wowed by their modern equipment to view x-rays. The office itself looks and feels like a spa. In the picture above, you can see the toothbrush that they give out. The plastic is recycled from yogurt cups and when I'm done with it, I can send it in to be recycled again. They also commented on how they are almost entirely paperless and do their best to make "green" choices. Needless to say, this is not your typical dentist office and I like it!


Honey's appointment is in a few weeks. So far, 2 out of 3 doctors have been wonderful. I'm looking forward to meeting her new doctor too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails