Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crossing my fingers


Exciting news! My Mom is putting an offer down on a patio home about a mile and a half from our house - 38th St and Indian School Rd. It is a cute little 2 bedroom place with beautiful granite counter tops and a nice sized patio. The community seems quiet and safe. Although she may not move to Arizona immediately, it is a step in the right direction. Now that Joshua and I are settled, she has been planning to relocate at some point. We've been keeping our eyes out for a good deal. I think that this is an excellent property for her and I am crossing my fingers that it will all work out. In my adult years, my Mom and I have never lived in the same state. It would be so wonderful to be able to see my Mom any time I want. Being that it is a short sale, it might be a long time before her offer is officially accepted. Will you cross your fingers too?

3 comments:

  1. of course! That would be wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'll cross my fingers for you mom, that really would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary Ann!

    Thank you Kristen!

    Everything has been happening so quickly, it is finally starting to sink in that she could live here sooner rather than later. I will love that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails