Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Citrus Gleaning


Look at those happy little faces! These two little guys are the twin sons of our friends Chris and Alexa. The entire family stopped by to pick some fruit this morning. I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again, I LOVE seeing kids enjoy our yard. It was fun to watch them beg for one orange after another because they taste SO good.


I am so thankful that Josh and I bought this house. The longer I live here, the more I realize that I am likely to live here for a very long time. After so many years of moving around and living with so many different roommates, it feels amazing to have a place to call home that REALLY does feel like our home.


So, I sent oranges home with Jamie, Kristen and Erin this week. Chris and Alexa took a box of oranges mostly from the same tree, and I swear the tree looks like it hasn't even been touched! If you are in the neighborhood, really do stop by and grab some fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails