Thursday, March 31, 2011

Authoring a book on jewelry design


I usually don't talk too much about my work life on this blog, but I have big enough news to share today that I felt like I should announce on both blogs. I'm officially co-authoring my first book on jewelry design with my co-worker and friend Jamie Hogsett. This will be Jamie's 6th book and my very 1st book. I'm so thankful to have a knowledgeable and talented co-author.  The book will be published by Kalmbach, the home of Bead and Button Magazine as well as Bead Style Magazine. Our deadline for materials is coming up quickly, so forgive me if I seem a little frazzled and overwhelmed. Between school, the book, our new home, and our wedding plans, I have my hands completely and utterly full! But, I have to say, I am feeling really happy. Joshua has been very supportive, loving and understanding. I'd have a a hard time balancing it all without him. He is such a calming force in our home. The book is due to come out in February 2012, so I've decided to author the book under my married name Sara Oehler.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent boook my friend. This is exactly what I’ve been searching for for quite a time now…

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails