Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wonderful Valentine's Day


We had such a nice Valentine's Day. I made Josh's favorite dinner: steak, potatoes and bread (with the addition of brussel sprouts for just me) and set everything up on our back patio.


He baked us valentine cookies for dessert.


He bought me two bottles of very fancy shower gel. He wasn't sure which I'd like more, so he chose 2 to test. One is from France and one is from Italy. Indulgence!


He got a new shirt and tie. I am in love with the color. I especially love the teal in the tie.


Happy.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww geez, you both make me feel all warm & fuzzy! What a wonderful Love Day Sara! For brussel sprouts, my friend Juls posted a recipe a while back... I haven't tried it yet (I'm afraid of those little green fellas) but it does sound delightful! Here's her link!
    http://julsbeads.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-totally-ate-whole-bowl-right-before-i.html

    You picked out a DYNAMITE shirt and tie darlin! LOVE the color!

    Have a wonderful week!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very warm and fuzzy. I'm cherishing this engagement time. Brussel sprouts are so yummy. You MUST try them. I'll definitely take a look at the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails