Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding beads


I was very excited to pick up some possible wedding beads in Tucson this year. It was fun but strange to think about what I might like to wear on my wedding day. It is even stranger to think that our wedding day is less than 9 months away. I chose some pearls, some clear crystal and some chain from my friends at Atlantic Gems. That should be a good starting point. I also picked up a few clasps from Green Girl Studios that might be a good match for the big day too. I want to make something that I can enjoy wearing long after our wedding day, so I don't want it to be too over the top.

2 comments:

  1. yay wedding beads! things are coming together!!! just so you know I plan on starting your invite design in march!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited. I know you'll do a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails