Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for tranquility - yoga!

In an attempt to feel healthier, I am trying an unlimited monthly pass at a yoga studio called Second Heart Yoga. It is just a few blocks away from our new home, here in Phoenix. I've been to this studio before but under different ownership. I have no idea why I stopped going to yoga regularly, but I remembered tonight how great it feels. It is almost like getting a professional massage. Being that this is a particularly stressful time, I think a daily dose of yoga will do me good. Yoga has so many lovely benefits, including better: flexibility, strength, posture, endurance, concentration and mood. It is even associated with lowering your cholesterol. So, Arizona friends, if you would like to join me, it is only $15 per class for a walk-in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails