Friday, February 11, 2011

Love


"That is what happens when you are in love. When you just want to say the person's name as many times as you can." -Oprah

Joshua, Joshua, Joshua....

This quote resonated with me today because I am definitely in the stage of life where I just want to shout Joshua's name from the roof tops - I am SO in love.  I don't see people all that much, being that I work at home. I don't think that I realized just how smitten I am, until I was away for 10 days with co-workers and long time friends. I found myself gushing with happiness over my ring, wedding details, invites, my groom, etc. I guess that I really hadn't gotten to do that yet or had only done it in a very limited fashion. I wrote him postcards and cards most every day that I was gone. I think it was a good reminder of how important it is to express my love to him. It was so nice to hear from friends, co-workers and work associates that they were happy to see me SO happy. I am! I really am happy. I love my valentine, Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails