Saturday, January 29, 2011

Updated Wedding Website - 280 Days To Go!


280 days seems like a really long time, but I have a feeling that it is going to just fly by! Have you noticed that we updated our wedding website over the past few weeks?

We started our registries with Amazon, Target and Macy's. This seems like it would be an easy task, but we really struggled with it. I think the idea of asking for gifts was a little tricky.

We each chose our bridesmaids and groomsmen.

We chose some possible hotel options for out-of-towners and listed them. I am pretty certain that my mom and I will be staying at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale the night before the wedding, but I included options in Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix.

I created a place where you can contribute your favorite old photos of us for possible inclusion in a slide show or some sort of photo collage, please check out the link for that too!

And finally, we nailed down our rehearsal dinner location. My mom is hosting our rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. We really wanted to be able to include any family that is in town, especially since we aren't doing a formal dinner on the wedding day. We already have quite a few family members who live in Arizona and will have lots and lots of family coming in earlier that week up until rehearsal day, so we needed a place that could handle a fairly large group. We found it, Ajo Als! It was our first choice. I called in December and learned that the owner's son is getting married the same day as us and they booked the patio for their rehearsal dinner. He called me back today to let me know that the church moved their rehearsal to Thursday 11/3, so they moved their dinner, and we can have the patio! I was starting to worry a little about finding the right spot so it felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

Please take a moment to visit the wedding website and see our new details. Don't forget to let us know that you dropped in by signing the guest book. Things are really starting to get underway now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails