Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 months and counting down


Is it too early to start a countdown for the wedding? Our wedding day is exactly 10 months from today. Can you tell that I'm getting excited? I am! I updated our wedding website with some hotel suggestions tonight. There are so many great places to stay in the Phoenix area, it was hard to choose.

So far the plans are coming along. My girlfriends Erin, Jaime, Marietta and I are planning to attend the Arizona Bridal Show at the Phoenix Convention Center for fun this Sunday. I've narrowed down my dress to a specific designer. Erin and I are planning a trip to visit her boutique in April. And my very good friend Kristen who owns Creative Stash will be custom designing our invitations. I'm holding tight to my motto, "keep it simple and casual". So far, so good. This is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails