Friday, December 31, 2010

Our engagement ring!


We picked up our ring today. It is beautiful. I can't stop staring at it and I certainly cannot stop smiling. This ring is nearly 100 years old and so delicate. Not only do I share the exact same ring size with Josh's great grandmother, but we recently learned that we share the same birthday. When I first tried it on, it was like Cinderella and her glass slipper. The ring slid on my finger as if it was always meant to be there.

I am definitely starting to get more and more excited about our upcoming wedding. November feels like a long time from now, but I am sure that it will fly by. I just can't wait to be Mrs. Sara Oehler.

I'd better get back to staring at my ring and smiling. Love to all! Happy New Year's Eve.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. I'm "over the moon" happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wishing you tons of fun as you prepare for the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carla! We're very excited. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails