Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tis the season


I'm so excited for the holidays this year. I don't know if it is that my Mom is coming to visit or that it is our first Christmas in our first home. If Josh let me, I'd probably put up a Christmas tree right now. Since it is a little too early for that, I decided I could use my joyous holiday spirit to think about holiday gifts for my friends and family.  As I posted on my other blog, SoftFlexGirl, I'm planning on a highly handmade holiday this year. Between buying the house and planning for our upcoming wedding, I really have to be more careful than usual this holiday season. I love the challenge though. I am always a huge fan of making presents. First and foremost, it's fun. Second, it can be tailored to the specific person. Third, time and thought is worth more to me than money spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails