Thursday, November 11, 2010

Joshua is home safe and sound


Honey and I were ecstatic to pick Josh up at the airport last night. I was starting to feel like Tom Hanks on Castaway, Honey was my Wilson. She can listen but she doesn't really have a clue what I'm saying. I'm a talker and a few days of working at home with no fiancĂ© at night is enough to make a girl go mad. Thank goodness we still had house guests on Sunday night and Erin came over on Tuesday night.

I raided the camera and chose some of my favorite pictures from Joshua's trip. I'm still jealous. Washington D.C. is such a nice place to visit. I used to do a bead show there twice a year, and I loved it. I haven't been back in years.



White House Garden


He was done early enough with his conference that he still had quite a few hours to walk around and take in a few more sights yesterday afternoon. He stopped by the Archives building to see The Constitution, Declaration of Independence, etc. 



All in all, it sounds as if he had a good trip but there really is no place like home. I know he missed Honey and I just as much as we missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails