Friday, October 15, 2010

Dinner Party


If you know me, you know that I love to entertain. So it was really nice tonight to have Josh's granmother and mother for dinner. We still don't have our kitchen even close to unpacked, so we kept it simple with spaghetti, garlic bread and lemon meringue pie from the frozen food section. I broke out our fancy paper plates, plastic forks and cups! It wasn't spectacular but it was definitely good and boy did it feel nice to sit around our table, eat, chat and enjoy each other's company.



Tomorrow, Josh and I head up to Sedona to see my good friend Miss Jaime Froehlich become Mrs. Jaime Lawless. I think that it is going to feel very refreshing to get out of town for the night. 

We accomplished a few little projects around the house last night. It is amazing how important bathroom doors become when you have a guest. So those got hung pronto. We also hung up the drapes in the guest room so that Jeanne could have a little privacy. Everyone seems to really love our paint colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails