Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our new floor


Josh continues to work on removing the glue from the concrete floor (eat-in kitchen area shown above). He is using goof off, which does seem to work but still requires a lot of work on his part to scrape the ooey-gooey glue off the floor. I have no idea how old that linoleum was, but I would not be at all surprised to find out that it was the original flooring. Although I was a little worried about biting off more than we could chew before we move in, I am glad that we moved forward with this project. I would have never been able to clean the linoleum to my satisfaction. This will offer us a clean new start. I just keep reminding myself that it is okay if things are not perfectly ready for us to move in. We have the rest of our lives to work on this house, there is no need to rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails