Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rest and Relaxation


Finally, a weekend where we could relax.  If you are looking for a way to get a great work out and live in Arizona, I suggest trying yard work in the middle of summer.  I spent only about an hour outside today, right around noon, and it was hot, hot, hot!  But, I did get the grass cut, the rose bushes trimmed and the yard watered.  Thankfully, I was able to jump right into the pool after the yard work and cool down. I'll so miss having a pool when we move. This was a great weekend to just relax.  The next few weekends will be busier, so we took full advantage.  We caught a few movies, "Inception" in the theater and "Paranormal Activity" back on the home front.  I really enjoyed "Inception", it was very creative.  "Paranormal Activity" was a deal that I made in order to watch  "Valentine's Day" with Josh.  It was definitely creepy and I'll definitely be sleeping with one eye open tonight.  Also, I got the chance to finish my book - The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.  This book was definitely a little too violent for my taste, but the story was solid and it kept me turning page after page to find out what would happen next.  I look forward to the next book in the 3 part series.  Mostly, life is good and we were just both thankful to have time to take a deep breath, rest and reboot.  I'm really looking forward to Josh's birthday and our upcoming camping trip.  Only a few more weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails