Saturday, July 24, 2010

Put your party shoes on....


Josh and I are heading out to a birthday part this evening for two of my nearest and dearest friends, Marietta and Jaime. 



As usual, I jumped at the chance to bake and was really excited when Marietta said that she wanted a carrot cake.  My aunt has an awesome carrot cake recipe.  It was fun to make something new that I hadn't ever made before.  The cream cheese frosting for this cake is fantastic...I know because I tried it, of course!  So a big happy birthday to my girls and a big thank you to my aunt for her fantastic and yummy recipe.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. This was amazing Sara. Everyone RAVED. Thank you so much to you and Josh for coming and celebrating! Love you!

    PS wow this photo is old!!!

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from before Jenn got engaged, the night that we all got together and brought our pictures to look at.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails