Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer reading


I'm so excited to get started a new series of books.  Last summer, I read the Harry Potter series and watched all of the movies in order.  Since it is so hot here, it is nice to have something to pass the time inside or next to the pool.  I've heard such good things about this author.  Josh mentioned the series to me a few weeks ago and the next thing I knew, I was just seeing and hearing about it everywhere.  I'm sure that has to do with the third book just recently launching.  I just finished Somewhere Inside by Laura and Lisa Ling last week.  Even though I generally knew the story of Laura Ling's captivity in North Korea, I really didn't know or understand the details of her return.  It was a really interesting read and I had a hard time putting it down.  What's on your reading list?  A great way to share and discuss books is by joining one of my favorite websites - goodreads.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails