Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Onward and upward


We looked at a few houses last night.  We revisited one of my favorites that recently made its way back on the market again.  I love this house, but Josh feels concerned about the neighborhood.  It is very central Phoenix, and he just isn't sold that it is the right area for us to raise a family - 7th Avenue and Indian School.  I feel like we both need to really love a house and the area for it to be right, but I thought I'd share the photos all the same.  I like the area because of the Wag N Wash and Copper Star Coffee just around the corner, but I understand his caution. It was built in 1944.  I love the layout.  It is small, but feels spacious.  It is by far one of my favorite houses that we've seen.


There is one other home at the tail end.  It is in a great area, but I'm not convinced that I love the house.  But it still stays in the running due to the awesome location near 16th St. and Bethany Home Road.

So we'll be back out on the hunt this Friday evening.  The house that slipped through our fingers set the bar high for what we want and need.  It sometimes feels like it will be impossible to find that great of a deal again, but I keep reminding myself that our house is out there somewhere and we just need to find it.  And now, of course, it is HOT here.  So we have to either go house hunting in the early morning or the evening.  Aw well, it will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails