Friday, June 18, 2010

Modern home catches my eye


We saw a few more houses tonight.  This house surprised me.  I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.  Of course, it is in what Josh considers a questionable neighborhood.  I'm starting to wonder if that is just his nice way of saying that he doesn't like a house because all of my favorites homes seem to be in a "questionable neighborhood".  Hmmm....maybe I'm on to something here..... There is a huge, HUGE walk-in closet in the master bedroom.  It reminded me of the Carrie Bradshaw closets in the Sex and the City movies.  It isn't quite that large or bright, but it was definitely the largest closet I've seen thus far.  This was of course a huge selling point for me, but there were many more.  Both bathrooms were nice.  The backyard was great.  The kitchen was perfect.


In other news, Josh and I are puppy sitting Cash for 6 full nights this week.  So much for sleeping all night long.  He wakes me up 2-3 times a night to either let him outside or to recover him up because he's cold.  



Honey is officially depressed.  She prefers to be an only dog, but she is hanging in there.  We try to give her extra attention so that she knows that she's our one and only. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow- I love the red doors! And there seems to be an abundance of grass in Phoenix...you don't see that much here. Good luck with the search you guys. I love seeing all the pictures you're posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mer, I just realized that people have been leaving comments on the blog. My other blog was set to email me - so I just assumed that this one was too. Ooops! We've definitely been looking for grass and are excited to have an irrigated lot. That will help keep everything green. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails