Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Blooms


Our roses are just starting bloom. They smell like Heaven.  I wish that you had smell-o-vision so that I could share the fragrance with you.  Josh has taken such great care of our plants this Spring and you can tell.  Everything is big, bushy and full of life.  It makes our little patio look and feel so nice.  I am so appreciative that he takes the time to make this extension to our home such a nice place to be.


Jaime and Mark came over for dinner last night.  They are set to wed in October.  It has been so fun to talk over the wedding details with one of my oldest and dearest friends.  Josh and Mark kept busy with our PS3 while Jaime and I visited.  I slow cooked beef on Sunday which we put onto corn tortillas with fresh pico and guacamole.  It turned out just as I had imagined.  Everyone was stuffed and happy after dinner, but not stuffed enough to miss out on homemade cookies.  I love having people over for dinner.  Josh's palette is a little bit more limited than mine - so it is a great opportunity to try new things that would just be all wrong for just the two of us.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great time and your roses look lovely. can't wait to smell them in person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails