Saturday, April 10, 2010

ATC Production of "The Glass Menagerie"


Brian Ibsen and Barbra Wengerd in Arizona Theatre Company's The Glass Menagerie.
Photo by 
Tim Fuller.

Date night at the Herberger Theater was exactly what this girl needed.  Josh is a gem for going even though I know he'd rather have stayed home and watched Saturday night boxing on HBO.  I'm thankful to have such a wonderful boyfriend that he is willing to do things like this with me, every once in awhile.  The play was wonderful.  It is a beautiful story, written by Tennessee Williams.  In high school, my favorite teacher gave me a copy of this play (amongst a few others).  He suggested that I read it.  I never did, but I still have the book on my shelf.  I always knew that it would show up again someday.  To see it preformed on stage was a real treat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails