Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grandma Evelyn's 90th Birthday Party









Josh's Grandmother is charming.  She welcomed me into her family with open arms and I've grown to care about her as if she is my grandma too.  I cherish the time that I've gotten to spend with her, Josh's Grandpa Wally and his Great Aunt Eileen. We enjoyed celebrating Evelyn's 90th birthday with a nice sized gathering of family and friends at Mt. Claret in the foothills of Camelback Mountain.  Being that she is a life long Catholic, it was the perfect and most beautiful setting for such an important occasion.  Josh even got to spend a little time talking to Monsignor McMahon, the priest who baptized him.  Josh and I both very much enjoyed the party.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I know you do. I love you so much and she is such a huge part of who you are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails