Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Weekend


Tulips from Joshua!

It has been a busy year so far.  We are hardly a month and a half into the year and I've already been on 3 trips as well as Josh on 1.  Thankfully, we were able to take a 5 days off together over the Valentine's / President's holiday weekend .  We are so enjoying spending time with each other.  It has been a love-a-palooza.  There was a time...back in my single days....when I could not have imagined even calling and talking to the same person every day, much less wanting to spend every waking moment with them.  Those days are long gone. It is hard for me to be away from Josh for more than a few days and when I am away everything is just a little duller, a little grayer.  What can I say?  We are definitely love birds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails