Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


I love holidays. I finally got my pumpkin carved last night and roasted pumpkin seeds. I've been nibbling on them all day. My pumpkin carving techniques could use some work. Let's just say, I don't expect to win any awards this time around!

Tonight Josh and I are going to a Halloween party...parts of our costumes are pictured below. We are going to be masqueraders. Isn't my butterfly mask beautiful? I love it! I've never been much to dress up for Halloween. This time of year always finds me wishing for a little one to dress up in a pea pod outfit or a batman toddler to walk around the neighborhood with. Someday......


Only 3 weeks until the Breast Cancer 3day. It is so hard to believe that it is already here and shortly after we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving! Yay Holidays!!! You still have time to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails