Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sara's last day in London

Well, this is it. My last day. The show was slower today, as the last day of most shows are. I had a lovely Coq Au Vin at a small French restaurant for dinner. I'll miss Earl's Court (our little section of London). There are lots of really great places to eat. On one little side street (shown above), there is English, Chinese, Indian, Thai, French & Japanese. What a selection?! Although I am a little sad to go, I must say that I'm quite excited to get home to Josh & Honey. I miss them.

What's next? Well, I have one day to recover before I will head down to Tucson for Saturday and Sunday for the Best Bead Show. Thankfully, Josh is probably coming with me. That will make it extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails