Saturday, May 16, 2009

Phoenix Farmer's Market

Now why on Earth don't I go to the Phoenix Farmer's Market every week? I really don't know. It is close by. It has the best stuff. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I need to make this a habit. This morning when we were lounging around, I decided that it was a great opportunity to get down to the market with my Mom and have a look around. We left with all the fixings for a really nice pasta dinner for tonight - handmade pasta and sauce, fresh garlic & oregano as well as some really tasty bread. Mmmmmm....We ran into craft superstar Crafty Chica. That was really a treat. Have you seen her new book: Crafty Chica's Guide to Artful Sewing. I have it in my queue for a book review this summer. WHAT A FAB BOOK!? Check it out!



This afternoon we are going to go see the new "Star Trek" movie and then cook up our great finds from the market before I have to say good bye and drop my Mom off at my uncle's house. She flies out early tomorrow morning (with my Grandma). So, she's spending the night with him so that he can drop them by the airport in the morning and let me sleep in!

It's been a wonderful weekend so far and I look forward to another relaxing day tomorrow for my birthday with Joshua. A big thank you to all of my friends and family that have wished me a happy birthday. I'm really lucky to have so many wonderful and loving people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails