Monday, April 13, 2009

Post Easter

We had a lovely Easter in our humble abode. I went to a really hard core yoga class on Saturday that I can still feel 2 full days later. I did some major Spring cleaning and the house feels much more fresh now. For Easter dinner Josh and I hosted my uncles, my aunt and my cousin. We had ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet corn, eggs (of course) and dinner rolls. Yes, just about everything you aren't supposed to eat. Isn't that what holidays are for? Above is my Eater centerpiece. I might have to leave it up for a few more weeks. It adds so much bright color to the room...and we all know how much I love color.

Loretta made a fabulous carrot cake for dessert. It was wonderful. A family Scrabble game broke out and I happily claimed my victory. Yay Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails