Monday, March 9, 2009

Back from Montana

We had such a nice visit to Montana. It was relaxing to not be tied down to a computer or a phone. Although, I did miss both. Here are some of my favorite photos from our trip.

We went to a park with trails by the Yellowstone River. My family had made a huge turkey dinner, so we needed to walk some of it off. We took my Mom's dog, Jack. This is the trail that my Mom walks just about every day.



We got to see my little cousin play basketball. It was adorable. He was so serious about the game. He is still so little, the ball is practically as big as he is. My uncle Kevin is the coach. It was just fun to see...and they WON!

We played a lot of scrabble. Since it is cold outside, my family is big on playing games in the winter. Scrabble is by far a favorite. It was wonderful to play games with my cousins, aunts, uncles, mom & Grandma.

I read. I slept. I ate. I hiked. I introduced Josh to Montana. I hugged. I laughed. I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails