Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Update

My weekend, for the most part, was rather nice. We spent Valentine's Day searching for a new couch. We finally found one that we could both live with and felt like it was a pretty good deal.

BEFORE - itty bitty blue love seat:



AFTER - big brown, comfy sectional!

Honey got her hair done and had her Valentine over on Friday & Saturday night. Cash visited us while Erin was out of town.

Mostly we just spent quality time with each other and our loved ones. Being that I was gone the past few weekends at CHA, To Bead True Blue and Tucson Best Bead, I was ready for some R and R. We went to lunch with Josh's family. Yesterday, Erin & I caught a double feature of girlie movies. We saw "He's just not that into you" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". They were both entertaining and cute! It was just what I needed. I especially loved Ginnifer Goodwin in "He's just not that into you." She was adorable. I suggest this movie to anyone that loves a nice love story. It was sort of a "Love actually" but only about relationship love not all kinds of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails