Saturday, January 31, 2009

What we are up to...

Josh & I got up bright and early this morning to pull weeds at Rio Salado Habitat. It was a lot of work, but at the end we could see the fruits of our labor. I tackled one very big weed. I think I might have said something like, "I've never stepped away from a challenge before, why stop now." Unfortunately, my arms are a little battered and scratched. Ahhh well. These weeds overrun the plants, steal all of their water and slowly kill them off. It is important that they are removed as often as possible.

All afternoon was spent printing, folding, organizing, packing etc. A week in Tucson is always a hard pack for me. I think it might be that I can take an unlimited amount of stuff. I drive to Tucson and I always seem to feel like I need far more than I will actually use.

This evening we met Erin & her boyfriend for a movie, "Slumdog Millionaire". I now see what all of the hype was about. It was a wonderful movie. I won't say any more because I prefer to not ruin it for you. See it! Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails