Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa was very good to me.


We had a lovely Christmas....ate too much, opened lots of presents, drank hot cocoa, apple cider and tea (yes, us Arizonans drink hot drinks too), spent time with family, watch movies....you know, your typical all American Christmas. Joshua spoiled me rotten. He gave me a pair of beautiful earrings from Tiffany & Co. as well as a "diamond" edition scrabble board. I have thus far been playing my favorite game of scrabble on a travel scrabble board. I'm very happy to have the full size now AND it rotates! My Mom sent us on an IKEA buying spree. We finally got a cabinet for our dining area with glass doors. Which is perfect because Josh's mom gave me some of Josh's Grammy's china tea cups. All in all, I was very blessed with many thoughtful gifts this Christmas and thankful to be surrounded by such loving and giving people.

Yesterday, I got to go to see the Nutcracker by Ballet Arizona in the Phoenix Symphony Hall. It was beautiful. There is no other word to describe it! Mike & Erin had extra tickets so they took Loretta and I. We just loved it!!!

I have so much to say, but we are running out the door to pick up Jamie to go to Kristen's house for a little post holiday celebrating. Although Jamie & Kristen have been working together for well over a year off and on...and although I know and love both of them well...they have not gotten to meet each other face to face. So, we thought it was necessary to get together while Jamie is visiting with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails